NADH Rapid Energy gives you energy when you need it most.
- NADH supplies energy to the brain, nerves, muscles, heart and all other organs.
- Essential for basic metabolism, respiration and the breakdown of sugars and fats.
- Cells require NADH to produce cellular energy.
NADH Rapid Energy has been shown to improve attention and concentration and reduce the effects of jet lag and sleep deprivation. NADH Rapid Energy can also help weight loss through increased fat burning and elimination of food cravings. It is also helpful for balancing blood sugar and hormones in both men and women.
NADH is the abbreviation for the biological substance Nicotinamide-Adenine-Dinucleotide. It is also known as Coenzyme-1. This coenzyme-1 is a derivative of vitamin B3 and functions as a catalyzer in every single cell of our body.
NADH is produced from our daily food and when it is combined with oxygen, it creates energy in every cell. NADH is the fuel for cellular energy production by synthesizing ATP (Adenosine-Tri-Phosphate) in the mitochondria, the power plants of our cells. ATP is the life energy of every living cell.
So, the more NADH a cell has available, the better it functions and the longer it lives.
NADH is the essential co-factor for more than 1000 metabolic reactions.
- NADH increases ATP energy production in every cell.
- NADH repairs altered DNA and damaged cells.
- NADH is a very potent antioxidant.
- NADH strengthens the immune system.
- NADH improves blood circulation.
60 tablets / 20 mg
The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are the expressed opinion of John Gray for the sole purpose of educating the public regarding their health, happiness and improved quality of relationships. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns.