How To Get What You Want and Want What You Have: A Practical and Spiritual Guide to Personal Success by John Gray, Ph.D.
John Gray combines Western psychology and Eastern teachings in a method for achieving personal success. How To Get What You Want and Want What You Have is full of anecdotes and proven tools to help you achieve a fuller sense of personal identity. John Gray gives dozens of stepping-off points for meditation exercises to help you ascertain what exactly it is that you want, and then offers methods for removing the blocks in your way. The wisdom and techniques in these pages will enable you to feel greater joy, love, confidence, and peace.
Some wise words from How to Get What You Want and Want What You Have:
- Your experience of the world reflects your inner state.
- Find your soul’s desire, and start getting everything you want.
- Material success can only make you happy if you are already happy.
- The power to get what you want comes from confidence, positive feeling, and desire.
- You have the power to change. No one else can do it for you.
John Gray walks the talk too. He was once homeless but now has achieved a strong sense of self and managed to write many best-selling books. Spiritual and material success are within your grasp. There is a secret to personal success and now you can learn it.
Harper Collins: 336 pages
*As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.