Organic cacao beans are one of the best dietary sources of magnesium — a mineral needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in our bodies.
- Balances women’s hormones
- Increases feelings of love through an increase of oxytocin
- Supports adrenal gland function
- Important for muscle and nerve function
Cacao nibs also contain iron, which is necessary for red blood cell production. An ounce of the raw nibs has six percent of your recommended daily iron intake.
Cacao nibs have a chocolatey taste, but they’re not quite as sweet as chocolate, which can make them more versatile.
The fruit of the cacao tree contains a small bean from which all chocolate is made. Cacao is an incredible health food in its natural state, filled with energy-boosting nutrients.
- Certified organic and non-GMO.
- Loaded with magnesium and iron.
- Roasted at a low temperature to preserve flavor and potency.
The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are the expressed opinion of John Gray for the sole purpose of educating the public regarding their health, happiness and improved quality of relationships. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a competent health care professional for your specific health concerns.