Nurture Destiny: Paleo f(x)™ – Austin (July 14-16, 2020)
John Gray will be speaking at Paleo f(x)™ in Austin, TX, the world’s premier annual wellness event, covering nutrition, health hacking, fitness, sustainability, holistic medicine, and entrepreneurship.
Here’s what John will be covering in his topic Gender Diversity: Nurture Supporting Nature:
- Gender-specific stress management for optimal health and resilience
- Stress levels are on the rise for both men and women but especially for women
- How stress hormones harm our health and complicate our ability to relate to one another
- How different hormones lower stress for men and women
- Relationship and communication skills essential for combating stress at home and at work
- New listening skills for men to help lower stress in women
- The importance of cave time for a man and talking for a woman
- The important role of “superfoods,” good nutrition, and balancing blood sugar in replenishing hormones
- How achieving hormonal balance will not only improve our relationships but give us the strength and energy to cope with the challenges of our modern lifestyles
Nurture a change in destiny for yourself, your family, and your business!